1. Login to your Zimbra Admin Console using a browser.
2. In the left navigation pane under Home click Configure. Click Certificate.
3. On the right of the Zimbra Admin console click on the settings icon and select Install Certificate.
4. The Certificate Installation Wizard will pop up.
5. Under Server Name Select the Target server you are going to install the certificate for. Click Next Continue reading “Sectigo SSL certificate installation on Zimbra” »
My ZImbra 8.6 was throwing the following error once after my letsencrypt SSL got expired:
Unable to start TLS: SSL connect attempt failed error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed when connecting to ldap master.Cannot determine services - exiting
In order to fix the problem you need to modify the following parameters as Zimbra user:
zmlocalconfig -e ldap_starttls_required=false
zmlocalconfig -e ldap_starttls_supported=0
Then restart zimbra by using
Hope it’ll restarted