Was looking for a PC edition software that can interact and do all things on the iPhone, particularly-
- Backing up SMS
- Backing up contacts instead iCloud
- Accessing Notes
- Accessing Calendar
- Accessing Safari bookmarks
Fundamentally above items are enough!
SO let’s go, what I did to achieve it-
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- A Mac or PC with iTunes installed
- USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Just an example, on how to transfer/backup SMS-
Follow these steps to transfer text messages from an iPhone or iPad to your computer:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad & open iExplorer.
- Click on the Data tab in the Device Overview screen and click on the Messages button.
- If you haven’t created an iTunes backup yet on this computer, you will be asked whether to make one (choose Yes). If you do already have an iTunes backup, and it’s more than 24 hours old, iExplorer will ask whether you’d like to Use Last Backup or Refresh to create a new one.
- Once iExplorer has finished loading your Messages, you may select a conversation in the left panel. Use the icons at the top of the conversation-view to filter by date-range, show attachments only, or export the whole conversation.
- If you don’t want to transfer the entire conversation, you may select each message bubble, or multiples, and click the “Export # Messages” button