I was installing Proxmox 4.X on my new server systems having SAS disk with LSI MPT2 Raid controller. The installation went just perfect, however, after post installation boot- I was getting errors as below similar screenshot-
After googling a lot, found the solution. Here goes it-
- On the initial boot screen- select “*Advanced…..”
- Hit “e” on the next screen
- You’ll find something similar as below-
title Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.26-1-686 root (hd0,0) kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.26-1-686 root=/dev/sda1 ro quiet initrd /boot/initrd.img-2.6.26-1-686 add rootdelay=90 after quiet
- Hit “Ctrl+X” or F10. The boot will initiate and you;ll have the login prompt appears on screen. Success!!!
- Now, let’s make it permanent for the next boot.
- now open /etc/default/grub and add the following command-
- Save it
- Now issue the command-
- Now time to reboot