VPN Gate Academic Experiment Project is an online service as an academic research at Graduate School of University of Tsukuba, Japan. The purpose of this research is to expand the knowledge of “Global Distributed Public VPN Relay Servers” .
How does VPN Gate work?
- VPN Gate network consists of many VPN servers, which are provided by volunteers around the world.
- You can provide your own computer as a VPN server to join this experiment.
- Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android are supported.
- Supports SSL-VPN (SoftEther VPN) protocol, L2TP/IPsec protocol, OpenVPN protocol and Microsoft SSTP protocol.
- Anonymous connections are accepted.
- No user registrations are required.
- Each VPN server has a dynamic IP address. Therefore it may change at random period.
- VPN servers appear and disappear at any time. Therefore, an IP address may not always connect to a VPN server.
- All VPN servers are capable of routing your traffic to the Internet, so you can disguise your real IP address.
So try it, read it on more details at: https://www.vpngate.net/en/